All sights of Batumi
We will briefly look through all the attractions of Batumi, if you will be in Batumi, be sure to visit them.
- Batumi Seaside Park - founded in 1881 by Michel de Alfonso, nowadays expanded and extended to 7 km. There are shops, places for entertainment and a large fountain.
- Colonnades - on the territory of Batumi Boulevard, a project brought from Italy by a Batumi doctor in the 30s of the twentieth century. A similar colonnade is installed at the entrance to the Park of the 6th of May.
- Summer Theater - located on Batumi Boulevard. It was built in 1947, it can hold 1200 spectators, and was completely reconstructed in 2013.
- Park of the 6th May - here you will find a pond with boats, a small number of attractions, a fountain, a dolphinarium and just a green zone.
- Dolphinarium - excellent performances are held here, which last about 40 minutes. This is the first dolphinarium in the USSR.
- Piazza Square - a copy of St. Mark's Square in Venice, is a cafe with evening live music, several hotels. Located in the territory of the old city.
- Batumi Marine Station - a symbol of old Batumi, built in 1962.
- Cableway "ARGO" - climbs the mountain Anuria, which is 250 meters above sea level. The journey time is about 10 minutes.
- Chacha Tower - 25-meter tower with a clock fountain, located on the street Gogebashvili. Here you can taste Chacha which is very tasty here
- Sculpture "Ali and Nino" - 8-meter sculpture of eternal love and understanding between different nations. Sculptor Tamara Kvesitadze.
- The tower of the Georgian alphabet is a 135 meter construction, resembling DNA molecules, which has placed on itself all 33 letters of the Georgian alphabet.
- Astronomical clock - located at the intersection of M. Abashidze and K. Gamsakhurdia streets. Here you can find the location of the sun and the phases of the moon, meridian and horizon.
- Europe Square - located in the central part of Batumi, since 2007, a statue of Medea with a Golden Fleece was installed here. In the center of the square there is a small fountain.
- The sculpture “Medea with the Golden Fleece” is a symbol of Georgia’s ties with the European Union. Medea is a symbol of the Kolkhida king Aet.
- The Park of Miracles is a beautiful place for walking, it is here that you will find the Ferris wheel, the tower of the Georgian alphabet, the old May, the sculpture "Ali and Nino."
- Batumi lighthouse - built in 1863 and renovated in 1882, the lighthouse continues to work to this day. This is a twenty meter octagonal building. Unfortunately, it is impossible to enter it, as it is guarded.
- Wedding Palace - one of the ten most extraordinary buildings in the world. The palace is open around the clock, and the cost of the ceremony is 150 GEL. Outwardly, it resembles a shell.
- Dancing fountains - located at the central entrance to Batumi Boulevard. It works only at night when the lights allow you to see the water show of the fountains, accompanied by "their singing."
- House of Justice - in the form of an inverted bottle. Citizens can come directly to this building and receive the documents they need, thanks to direct contact, all documents are issued fairly quickly.
- Fountain Neptune - built in the Greek style and surrounded by statues of mermaids. Previously, the fountain was a monument to the famous Georgian writer I. Chavchavadze.
- Theater named after I. Chavchavadze – is a drama theater, where the first performance was given in 1912. Only professional actors work in the theater.
- The Church of St. Nicholas - this church has already turned 150 years old. When The Soviet Union existed, the temple was closed for almost twenty years. It was reopened only in 1946.
If you find a mistake or want to supplement the route, write to us:
, To order a car rental in Georgia, use the order
form on the main page
of the site or call us on
- Watching Batumi
- Inspect Tbilisi
- Kutaisi, Mtskheta, Uplistsikhe, Gori
- Travel to Kazbegi, Borjomi and Akhaltsikhe in 2 days
- Kazbegi, Stepantsminda and Gudauri