Rent a car in Georgia ☎ (+995) 571-951-951
You can see two cities, this tour includes city tours, visits to museums and does not consider other sights that belong to this region, but are remote from the city. If you want to watch distant sights, look at our other offers.
Under the remote one should understand Prometheus Caves that near Kutaisi or a trip to the waterfall near Batumi, we do not consider it within the framework of this trip.
Leave the hotel at 09 AM. There you will spend most of the walk by foot, as the car will only need to cut some distances, although you can take a bus or a taxi for such short distances. Many hikes can be moved to the evening, it will not be so hot, but if your trip is in spring or late autumn and you just want the sun, then go to the boulevard, embankment and ... .. in the afternoon.
1. Batumi fish market - nothing special, but there you can buy fish and seafood at an attractive price and immediately take care of dinner, because the fish is not only sold, it is cleaned, fried - to reach it 20 minutes, time at the market is 20 minutes.
2. Batumi seaport - if you are interested to see what is a seaport and how it functions. It is located next to the market, just 20 minutes for inspection.
If you do not want a fish dinner, dinner and a port are not very interesting to you, then immediately remove these items from your visiting list.
3. Cable car to the monastery – it is near the port, especially well in clear weather, you see the whole of Batumi, on the top you will find a large observation deck, a restaurant and a cafeteria. If there is no queue - rise 10 minutes, without a cafe 30 minutes on top and descent back.
4. Chacha Tower - is at the beginning of the embankment, the issuing of a free Chacha does not always work.
5. Statue of Ali and Nino – is also located at the beginning of the embankment, the futuristic style of the monument that moves, two figures of male and female origin.
6. Batumi Ferris wheel – is one of the symbols of Batumi.
7. Tower with the Georgian alphabet – is a modern building with a restaurant and all the letters of the Georgian alphabet, there is a lift for lifting to the last floor.
The Chacha Tower, statues, a Ferris wheel and the Tower with the alphabet are nearby, all within walking distance of 2-5 minutes from each other. You spend for the inspection of everything, without a lift to the tower or riding on the wheel just 40 minutes.
8. Batumi Boulevard – is the embankment of the sea with bike paths, a wide road for the promenade, palm trees that shine at night, the duration of the embankment is 10 km.
9. The wedding palace + fountains – are the modern wedding palace in the form of a tail of a swan, with the fountains area, bridges over fountains that are liked by children.
For 8-9 with the road from the wheel you will spend 1 hour of walking.
Than pass in the depth of the city from the Palace of Marriage, only 10 minutes, look:
10. Neptune Fountain - is located near the theater in the center of Batumi, a fountain with gilding, reminiscent of the buildings of Ancient Greece - 10 minutes for inspection.
11. Europe Square - a restored square with a fountain in the center of Batumi, next to the government of Adjara
12. Astronomical clock - one of the symbols of the city, a clock that shows astronomical figures, instead of time - 5 minutes walk from fountains and 5 minutes there.
13. Old Batumi - the streets of old Batumi. You move to Piaza and the Church of St. Nicholas - 20 minutes from the Astronomic Clock.
14. Church of St. Nicholas – is one of the attractions, a small church is built in a magnificent style. Along with it, it is worth visiting the Mosque in the Turkish Quarter and the building of the Synagogue. The church inspects during 10 minutes, if you want to go to the mosque and the synagogue, it's 10-20 minutes by foot.
15. Piazza - hotel and square, a copy of the Venetian Square of San Marco, there you find hotels, restaurants. The live music plays every evening – it is opposite the church of St. Nicholas, very beautiful in the evening. There are good restaurants, but not cheap.
16. “6 May” Park – is the Park in the city center, near the dolphinarium with a lake and boats for skating, attractions for children, a fountain. It is better to get there by bus just 2-4 stops, you can walk, but it's about 1 hour.
17. Dolphinarium - wonderful views and swimming with dolphins. It is worth to book tickets in advance, for 3-7 days in the high season. If you go to the show, then it's about 2 hours, riding a dolphin on a separate day and a separate time.
Than pass 2 stops by bus from the park or dolphinarium or by foot for about 30 minutes and inspect:
18. Batumi McDonalds is a futuristic building with hanging gardens, very modern and attractive - 20 minutes
19. Singing fountains and laser show - 10 minutes walk from McDonald's, it's better to come at 22-00, there is a laser show, very beautiful. There the House of Justice and the modern Metro complex buildings. New buildings start from there, you can walk up to 1 hour.
20. New buildings in Batumi - new houses that have interesting architecture and are designed to amaze tourists. Among them: the building of justice, the inverted hotel, the Batumi towers, the Sheraton and Hilton hotels, the Colosseum hotel, a restaurant with an Arab tower – spend there 1-1.5 hours with a walk and a scatter of buildings.
Departure at 8 AM from Batumi, 2 hours way to Kutaisi.
You are watching in Kutaisi:
1. Bagrat Temple – is a cathedral of the X-XI centuries, has a special storehouse of Georgian architecture, it is not only a holy place but also the architectural and historical value of Georgia and the world - 30 minutes
2. The State Historical Museum of Kutaisi - a large number of exhibits, many of which date back to the XII-IX centuries BC - 1 hour
3. Historical districts of Kutaisi, streets of Tsereteli, Pushkin, St. Nino, Tsisperkantselt, White Bridge - 1 hour
4. Gelati Cathedral - the temple, which was the center of education in the Middle Ages, is a cultural monument of Georgia and UNESCO. In the courtyard of this temple is the grave of David the Builder - 30 minutes
5. Museum of Archeology Vani - an exhibition in which the historical development of Vani is presented from VIII to I century BC - 1 hour.
6. Monastery complex Motsameta – is located only 6 km from Kutaisi, built in the VI century, is valuable not only for history, but it is also the place of the Great Shrine, there are the relics of Saint David and Constantine - 1 hour.
7. Return to Batumi - 2 hours or stay overnight, maybe you want to go to Tbilisi or stay on the second day and inspect the caves and canyons near Kutaisi.
The tour is very busy in Batumi, and for Kutaisi it is rather for those who want to watch the Temples and visit museums. If you want a different type of excursion, see our other offers.
We hope you enjoyed our description of the travel and you are happy to share it with your friends.
If you find a mistake or want to supplement the route, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org , To order a car rental in Georgia, use the order form on the main page of the site or call us on +995-571-951-951
||Copyrignt © 2017 Все права защищены. Использование информации требует обязательной ссылки на www.hire-auto.biz|